Welcome to the office of Denise Satterfield MD FAAP
AS OF JANUARY 2020, DENISE SATTERFIELD MD WILL JOIN WITH SUTTER MEDICAL GROUP. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE PATIENTS IN THE SAME OFFICE. WE WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ACCEPT VSP (VISION SERVICE PLAN), HILL PHYSICIANS MEDICAL GROUP, AND MERCY MEDICAL GROUP INSURANCES. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AS SUTTER PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY IN 2020.
8:45am-11:45am and 1:15pm-4:30pm
7:30am-11:45am and 1:15pm-3:30pm
NO PHONE HOURS (Can leave voicemail message)
6:30am-10:15am and 12:00pm-2:30pm
8:00am-12:00pm and 1:15pm-5:00pm
7:00am-12:00pm and 1:15pm-4:00pm
6:00am-10:30am and 11:45am-3:00pm
** PLEASE NOTE: All patients who miss their appointments will be charged a NO CALL/NO SHOW FEE of $50 for New Patients and $25 for Established Patients. (Any patient not seen in three years is considered a New Patient).
OPTICAL SHOP HOURS**
8:00am-11:30am and 1:15pm-4:00pm
7:00am-11:30am and 1:15pm-3:00pm
**If you are ordering new glasses, please arrive 30 minutes before closing to
allow adequate time for your frame and lens selection.
OPTICAL SHOP CLOSING PERMANENTLY ON 11/15/2019.
About Doctor Satterfield
Denise Satterfield MD FAAP
Ophthalmologists are physicians that specialize in medical and surgical care of the eye.
Doctor Satterfield is an ophthalmologist and also has advanced fellowship training in Pediatric Ophthalmology (children’ eye disorders) and Strabismus (misaligned eyes in children and adults).
The practice is limited to these disorders.
- Medical School: UC Davis
- Fellowship: Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus, Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute & California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- Academic Affiliation: Clinical Professor, UC Davis
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
- Member, California Medical Association
- Member, Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society
- Past Chair, Continuing Medical Education Committee, Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society
- Past President, UC Davis School of Medicine Alumni Association
- Member, Patient Education Committee, American Association Ophthalmology
- Faculty Sutter Family Practice Program and Mercy Family Practice Program
- Member of the American Headache Society
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics